Our Federation is committed to the concept of a fully-integrated early years provision, with Crosfield being a continuous provider of Children's Centre services since 2007.
This long-standing partnership has enabled us to develop an unrivalled integrated offer for young children and families in Croydon.
Through the Children's Centre, we are able to offer a wide range of Family Support services for you and your family.
Our experienced and friendly team of Family Support workers can support you with:
- Applications for all benefits
- DLA and Carers Allowance
- Housing/Private renting issues
- Discretionary housing payments
- Housing Support Fund grant
- Food Bank Vouchers
- Resources/Equipment for 0-5 years
- Child development
- Parenting courses
- Speech and language
- 2 year funding and 30 hour funding
- Domestic Abuse
- Support for childcare (nursery/school applications and childminders)
- Special Educational Needs
We offer support over the telephone or through a face to face appointment in a private confidential space.
To book an appointment or to find out more, please call a member of the Family Support Team: